Guys, do you usually meet the girl you like everyday?

Say you live 1 minute from each other. Do you do that? Or you dont? Why? Girls are free to answer too

• I do that
  • I dont do that

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't ran into a girl that lives a minute away from me. That would be cool and good and very convenient if it was possible. Girls who like me live far away from me.

• If you like a girl who lives so close to you. Would you do that?

• Lol if she lived close to me and I like her sure I would take her out on the best date of her life. lol

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me how far or how close, if he is worth the going for, I am the first to hop to it.
    I was Once married to a man out in Egypt who had found me on Fb and even though it wasn't a stone;s throw, the two hearts beat as One.
    Depending on the effort that one wants to make or even take or how much energy he or she have to do it and see if they do not blow it.
    Good luck. xx

• Can I message you?

• Sure, sweetie, follow me first though.. I have certain settings. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, come see me anytime. I feel that if someone, just anyone lives Close or even far away and really cares, he or she will make this effort. xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0