Why are so many girls trashy, and whores these days?

Before you ladies start bitching at me let me clear this up. I know that guys are just as bad, if not worse, and I know that not all girls are like this, but I have noticed a large amount are trashy. For example I went to my highschools homecoming dance last night and several girls that I know and I thought were decent and respectable were grinding on several guys at a time and being super trashy all night. This made me lose so much faith in humanity. I'll probably die alone because even the ones that seem decent only wear that as a mask. I was so disappointed and disgusted with these girls and I expected more from my friends than some shitty club dancing. Do they ever grow up? Or are they going to spend their time grinding on guys while they have a boyfriend sitting in the corner that they ditched?

Most Helpful Girl

• Young girls have one main goal socially: get validation trough the right kind of male attention. (compliments, admiration, attraction, flirting, talking...)
    But since "prudes" are girls all guys don't pay attention to, girls naturally resort to the ONLY thing that gets male attention: slutiness.

The reason virtuous girls are ignored by guys is because guys are either immature and mostly after "tail", or are shy fags who talk to no girls.

Since tail-chasing guys are the only ones women actually see being active in giving attention, they are the ones who shape female behavior.

That's all there is to it.

Some girls have deep values, some are a bit antisocial so not under the influence of the dating game, some girls know men will value them more long term if now they resist leeching from the only source of male attention they have at the moment: sexual attraction. But they are few and far between. Rest, deprived from validation resort to being slutty to get it.

Society sets these standards of acceptable, you men approve and shape that and the results are as much your fault as they are ours.

• Nice analysis overall, but I think it kinda gives the asker the idea that girls only grind with guys to get attention, even though most do it because its fun, just like any other kind of dancing.

• @Maik567 Ahahahahahahaha! Riiight. xD

What Girls Said 9

• you just haven't found the right kind of girl you're looking for! cheer up!

• Last time I checked, whores are people who have sex for money. Grinding is pretty harmless...

• Some girls just want to have fun, like the same way guys do. I wouldn't call them trashy or whores because what you have described up above is not that kind of behaviour. They were just dancing.

• Have standards really dropped this low?

• and those girls are even trashyer. trashy is like the least bad thing you can do. on a scale of trashy to gutter skank.

• @dudeman well said. I don't care if it's not the 1960's and I'm not one of those super old fashioned people, but when a girl acts like a slut I'm probably not going to waste my time on her.

• Because they can be. Let them wear whatever they want!

• You're just not hanging around enough non- trashy girl...

• Well. I think that some girls in the world just want to have fun, be a teen. But what do I know? I don't really do half the things those girls did at your homecoming. When I went with my date, we just sat and watched. I don't really dance... XD

• Maybe you should loose up a bit. You sound very strict.

• I'm not, but if I like a girl and I see her grinding on 10 guys I'm definitely going to reconsider chasing her. And if she has a boyfriend he should be pissed that she's doing that. It's called class if it still exists.

• I agre. That's why im single now lol

• Because they're having fun, and some of them think that's what they have to do to be attractive. I mean seriously, in high school I had both guy and girl friends saying that if I wanted to attract more guys, I had to dress/act more slutty. The media kind of perpetuates that message, when the hot girls on TV are a certain way, and they're that way in movies, and magazines.

I don't look down on those girls, but I'm personally more comfortable avoiding that type of look and behavior, and it makes me feel insecure because they are the ones who get more attention. So I can imagine other girls caving to the pressure.

But as women age, the idea of what's attractive does change, so a lot of those girls will change and grow up as well.

• You'll probably die alone not because of the "whores" but because you're pessimistic and because of the way you think

What Guys Said 9

• its just how it is now. there is a reason nobody is getting married. trust me it gets worse as you get older. these same women act will actually want you to marry them when you're my age. you're just ahead of the learning curve in this aspect.

• aw man, you are in high school! HS is bullshit, no worries man, just do your time and life really begins after HS. Just kill it and get into a great uni, you'll love it!

• I understand where you are coming from... but bro, just jump in and be the one being grinded on... girls wana have fun... have fun with.

• I did some, but it's definitely not my thing it gets boring after a few minutes and it's annoying.

• Well I have always been told that I'm very mature for my age, but I don't take that as a good thing because it makes me an outcast amoung my age group and I'm stuck in highschool with a bunch of immature kids. It hinders me and prevents me from having as much fun as I should have.

• I solved that by dating older.

• Because it's their life.

• Because everything around is trashy, Nicki, Miley, iggy for example

• There is nothing wrong with grinding, and having fun doesn't make you trashy or a whore. If you don't like it then don't date girls like that, let people do what they want.

• There are plenty of decent women out there. Perhaps, it's you that attracts the wrong sort of attention. Food for thought.

• Deep inside girls are hoes and guys are players... in the most natural point of sense. But... it takes a healthy brain to control primitive urges. Evolve now.

• Blame modern feminism and this new society of being "PC" and "equality for everyone".