My boyfriend keeps touching me in front of his friends. Should I dump him?

I don't care if he just holds my hand or kiss me but other times specially when we are with his male friends he wants me to seat on his lap or he start touching my legs or arms. Sometimes even my butt but just when they are not watching. I told him that I don't like it and he understand but days later he start to do it again.

Other thing that he does is suggest to his friends that we are going to have sex. For example, yesterday he told me in front of his friends "do you like how this glasses looks in me?" I said yes and the he say "So I should keep it in the night then" in front of everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a talk with him, and tell him that if he doesn't stop doing that, you'll break up with him.

From what u wrote here about him I wouldn't consider him a bad guy, just an immature one, that needs to learn how to have respect for his lady and not treat her like a piece of meat around his homies.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's proud of being with you, but in my opinion he's acting in a immature way. You can tell him that you feel sorry for him for making such an effort to impress his friends and that that's a total turn off for you, because you like guys that are more confident and don't need to be showing off.
    To dump him or not is really a choice that you have to make based on the type of relationship you guys have and the type of relationship you want, and the possibility or not you guys have of improving the relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Trust us. He's just another guy who's clueless and acting like a horny little teenager.

• this guy is not your boyfriend.

• Sounds like a creep who tells his mates everything and is trying to prove to them that he's the one who wears the trousers in the relationship, so really, if it bothers you that much, then say in front of his mates like he is doing and be straight, " I told you before, touch me again and were done" x

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah I would!

• If you're uncomfortable and he refuses to stop then maybe you should dump him.

• I don't think he has taken what you said seriously. When the both of you are on alone sit him down, tell him firmly and calmly that you don't like that behavior. Also explain why. Saying "aww stop it" when he touches your ass won't do shit.

• if he keeps doing what you dont like... & brags about sleeping with you... drop his ass seriously. he's liking the idea of making his friends jealous that he gets to touch his girl and sleep with her while they dont

• if he isn't respecting you despite you requests then yes I would certainly consider it. Give him another clear warning so the boundaries are clear if he can't stick to it tell him it's over.

• he just likes to show off

• He just want to say other peaople " she is mine 😉" be relax.

• That's not a good reason to dump him. So because he wants to show you off to his friends you want to leave him? Most women would kill to have a boyfriend like this.