Is there something wrong with me?

I'm 17 years old, objectively I'm not ugly, in good shape. My character is not easy but not very difficult. I'm temperamental. The problem is that I haven't got a boyfriend. All my friends have and I feel like something wrong with me. I had my first boyfriend 2 years ago. But I was only 15 and 2 years is a long time. But I want boyfriend tot because all my friends have and I not. I want to have a boyfriend cause I just want to feel smb love, care and give it too. Just want kiss... I don't understand why I can't find a person for relationships. Is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's probably not anything really wrong with you, you mentioned that your character is not easy but not difficult... Can you elaborate on this a bit? I have a hunch that this is playing a role in your situation, the question is what can you do to make it easier for guys to be attracted to your personality/character?

The fact that you had a boyfriend when you were 15 puts you ahead of the game, I was 17 when I had my first girlfriend and I know people who were out of high school before they were in their first relationship. So don't feel too bad :-)

Also, you say that you want a boyfriend because all your friends do... You also said that you want a boyfriend because you want to feel and give love and care. This second part should be the primary reason, not just to keep up with your friends. That part shouldn't be as important (though I do understand where you're coming from)

Getting back to the character/personality/temperament part though... What exactly do you think MIGHT be something here that guys might be afraid of, nervous about, or intimidated by?

• Amm... As I havealready said I'm a temperamental, sometimes can be stubborn, very emotional and sensitive. Very difficult to describe myself😄

• :-P Stubborn, emotional, and sensitive? Sounds like a lot of girls I know, haha.

Do you get really emotional in public? Get really angry and yell if things upset you, burst in to tears when you're mad, get offended by things people say?
      That sort of stuff can make it difficult for a guy to approach boy, but not impossible.

What about asking your friends if their boyfriends know anyone who they could set you up with for a date?

What Guys Said 3

• LOL You think 2 years is a long time? Sure, in high school it is. But when you become an adult, 2 years is nothing. Just because other people have a boyfriend doesn't necessarily mean you need one, too. You need to find yourself as a person and be comfortable in who you are.

• There's nothing wrong with you, well there is one thing.
    Only that you want a relationship because all your friends do.

• Well, yes, there might be something wrong with you, I am sorry but nobody wants to be someone's boyfriend just bc they want one bc their gf's all have one... On top of that you are temperamental and your character is not easy... Sorry...

What Girls Said 0