Do you guys out there enjoy cuddling?

Do you like it? Do you get turned on by it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it, and I love close, intimate 'cuddling' and touching, as foreplay!
    I Love being comfortable with the woman that I really want to love, but I'm not in to the 'Quickie' or 'One Night' thing, at ALL!!
    I love a casual date, walking around a lake, or a museum, just being close, holding hands, sharing something we like, together.
    Shopping, together, for our dinner, well that's just more 'foreplay' and if she is smiling, and liking the idea, I know we will have a great night, even without intercourse!
    Cuddling is about intimacy, and being so close, breathing the same air, loving how she smells, and feels as we cook together, holding, kissing, sipping some great wine!
    The intimacy of close cuddling, talking, and connecting, is so much more intimate than just casual sex!
    Cuddling together, and kind of feeding each other little bits, playfully, just being close.
    Of course I get turned on, but it's BS that a guy has to have an orgasm to feel fulfilled.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes&yes. I love an evening of cuddling even if it's not followed by sex, just as much as I love a good cuddle session before and after some lovin'.
    Same goes for my boyfriend. It's the cutest how almost every time we get a chance for either of those, 2-3x/week, he'll straight up tell me he loves cuddling with me before planting a kiss on me. :) <3

What Guys Said 33

• IDC for it... now if a grl comes to sit on my lap or put her arms around me... I'll do the same while using my phone or whatever i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I love cuddles. Who doesn't? But I don't usually get turned on by it unless there is more going on.

• I don't think all guys are the same.

To tell you the truth as a single guy I wish I had someone to hold in bed or on the couch. To Be close to someone you love is always a nice thing to have.

If you are asking this and you are in a relation ship remember to try and stay relaxed. I know some times your heart is out of your chest! But take a deep breath. If you have at the very minimal made out with your partner its probably exceptable to cuddle while watching a movie or TV show.

If not try getting to know your partner a little more.

Texting and phone calls are great but try to keep the livlyness of your relationship in person. Bonds with each other are stronger in person then over a device.

Remember too fast isn't a good thing.

Hope I helped.

• Yea I like cuddling. I like being close and love feeling skin on skin. I may get turned on depending on how we are cuddling and what we have on or don't have on.

• @Arbuckle I'm not a psychologist but I can say that before we were born we were all females!! Yup you heard me right! After sometime we became males.. This point should be understood because we males also have the feelings and intuition of the females but we don't know how to handle it we just make it go to the unconscious mind and then suddenly we start burying our emotions! We become males accn to the society! If you can still relieve or try to take out that emotion you may also like to cuddle! by the way I'm still a virgin but I do like cuddling! It gives a sensation of being with other! You may feel connection by other methods but in my opinion cuddling is the best!

• Nothing wrong with it after a good shag..

• Yes, I do. I only want cuddles, I mean non-sexual cuddles.

• Yes, me and my girlfriend cuddle as much as we can. I probably enjoy it more than she does. And its not so much that its sexual or a turn on. Its more, a humbling, almost humbling feeling I get when laying down, looking into her eyes and realizing "holy crap, this beautiful woman loves me, of all people." So Id say based on my experience, guys like cuddling bc its when we truly appreciate what we have with someone.

• I'd cuddle with you Miss Anon ❤

• No. Not just trying to sound like a hardass. Women look disgusting after sex and that is the only time I would ever cuddle. I look disgusting after sex too so I rather just take a shower. Sorry I don't have enough feels for all the feminist on here.

• I like cuddles, but they are better after sex, otherwise it will just turn me on. So sex after cuddles, or cuddles leading to it is good

• it doesn't always turn me on. but i love to cuddle at anytime, it just fix my mood and relieves me from the daily stress and makes me know i am loved.

• I'll enjoy it with @MissNowhere

• I enjoy it, it's relaxing and comfortable.

• Full-body physical contact is arousing if the option of sexual intimacy is there.

• Yesssss. It would depend on the mood at the time if it turned me on

• Ya it's nice to just relax and hold someone you love and feel loved back. After sex, it's great because your both kinda spent and you can just ride the wave of good feeling and smell the sex on eachother

• I love it. Number 1 turn on.

• I like cuddling... if I can find a woman that will enjoy it with me.

• Of course I like it.

As for being turned on by it, depends on the context, but often I am.

• I enjoy it, especially if feeling are into the relationship.

• Lmao the problem is I get too turned on by it and I wind up getting frisky.

• Who doesn't like cuddling? Well I never experienced it but I really really want to

• i enjy even giving a girl a hug. cuddling is like a dream for me

• Cuddling is better then sex somtimes, honestly. But sometimes cuddling leads to sex lol

• I like it.

• If its a girl I like yes

• I am a big time cuddle junkie <3

Gotta love being that close to a woman anytime :)

• i like cuddling, i think its cute

• i love to cuddle at times but sometimes I like to know there more going on

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 9

• I do!! I <3 hugs!

• Most definitely

• I love it. wish I had someone to cuddle with now.

• Some guys love it, some don't...

• Guys try to hug me a lot, because they think I'll introduce them to my pretty friends and I just punch their back so hard it hurts. Hahaha

• I adore cuddling. I hope I find a guy who likes it just as much

I always get turned on while cuddling.

• I love cuddling specially with this cold weather out here but haven't cuddle at all :(

• Yeah, but not with just anyone.