She seems pretty chill what do I do now?

This girl rides my bus and I added her on Instagram asked for snapchat and she gave it to me but we talked after Halloween for like 2 hours she's pretty cool but I would ask to hangout after school but i forgot wrestling starts next week so I can't and we have no classes together or lunch so she lives right behind me and we live right in front of a park should I ask her to go for a walk so we can get to know each other. i would go the movies and mall but we got a lot of tournaments and I think this is the only thing I can do right now to get to know her

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's nice go for a walk. You can also grab some ice-cream or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Asking her if she wants to go for a walk is a GREAT idea! casual enough to not be intimidating, gives you a chance to talk and get to know each other, doesn't cost anything... It's a terrific idea!

What Girls Said 1

• I think that's a cute idea!!

What Guys Said 0