Guys, Do white men prefer white women?

I'm a 16-year-old Black female and I prefer to date white men. I'm educated, proffesional and sophisticated. Everyone says I'm "gorgeous" , but no white guys at my school think I'm pretty. I wish they did. How come no white guys want to date me?

• Yes
    67% (16)
  • No
    33% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
It's kind of heartbreaking to see 77% of you answered "yes". But, I'll keep my hopes up.
73% "yes" :(

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I, like most other white guys, grew up in a mainly white community, went to school mainly with white guys, and dated mainly white girls. That is just how it is, not a preference. I have datged one black woman, and there were a couple of others that I got to know but they were taken (and by white guys, by the way). And I have seen many others who I would have been very interested in dating, but never got the chance to know them. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, etc., makes no difference to me, and there are many, many guys out there like me. No preference, willing to date any color. It is what is inside that is important. If you are fun loving and smile a lot, you would have attracted me strongly (back when I was dating).

Nothing wrong with you, though I find it a bit strange that you have a preference (for white guys) but feel "heartbroken" to find that guys have a preference. Still, 27% of the remaining population of guys is a lot of guys for you to pick from. Look at the positive side, keep a happy face, and guys will flock to you.

• Thanks for your comment!

I too grew up in a mainly white community, went to school with mainly white people, but I've never dated a white guy. I would like to date one though. Have any tips?

Also, I mostly feel 'heartbroken" because I was expecting more to say "no", but thanks again.

• Thank you for MHGuy. :-)

• Thank you for your comment!

What Guys Said 15

• A majority of white women will prefer white women but I am a white guy that is more attracted to black women than white women.

• May I ask why black women are your preference?

• I'm sure you will, you just have to be proactive and find him. :)

• Thanks!

• Be patient, there are many white guys out there who like black women. To be sure I'm married and yes I'm married to a white woman, but were I single again I would date outside my race. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. :-)

• Thanks for your reply!

• You are most welcome. if it makes you feel any better I was approached by a black girl when I was in the service and would have been happy to date her, unfortunately my tour of duty ended before anything developed.

• Aww :( Thank you for your service to this country, though!

• I don't know about every white guy but I'm into everything.

• Some might prefer it, but most, in my experience, don't care about race as much as other things.

• Thanks! May I ask what your experience is?

• All including myself don't care as long as the girl is attractive and is what they are looking for in a woman, some including myself have dated and married women of other races.

• Thanks!

• As you get older, men will appreciate and pursue you more. If there's no opportunities yet, they will open up eventually. I'm a college grad and I still haven't had a date with any woman of any color. It's alright to be single, enjoy it while it lasts!

• That's the thing, I don't enjoy being single. Everywhere I look there are couples. It's like God is trying to rub it in my face.

• you're considered less physically attractive by most white guys overall, yes. But looks aren't everything. For example, you'd probably do poorly on Tindr but if you have a great personality that will shine when you're around them if you're just a bit more confident about it.

• "Guys, Do white men prefer white women?"

Well, the majority of people date within their own races for sure, but that doesn't mean people aren't willing to date other people.

• Thanks for the reply!

• Many of the white men like black female too.

• I've only seen a few bwwm relationships. I hope to see more.

• No. No. I grew up in a very diverse area and have dated different ethnicities. I'm white and am naturally, very much prefer black women. That's just me.

• I'm a white guy, and I've dated quite a few women who weren't white. For me, skin color doesn't matter; I care about how attracted we are to each other and what kind of connection we have. However, there are other considerations, such as cultural differences. As much as I hate to disagree with The Beatles, love isn't necessarily all you need; it's not always that simple.

https://youtu.be/EKiqthx0GKw

• Attraction is all that matters.

• I'm white and I like black women but they don't like me.

• Most don't because they were raised to like black men and be "strong" black women. Some of us, like myself, do prefer a white man over black because we are physically attracted and feel like we will have a better reationship.

Keep your head up, you'll find someone!

• *relationship

• Why do you want a white guy so bad?

• It's not a matter of want, it's who I'm attracted to.

• No, a traitor. yes it is

• Ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

• sigh...

Your skin color has nothing to do with it...

• I prefer white but that's not to say black girls aren't pretty or anything. There's some really attractive black girls. This seems more common than I thought. How come black girls like white guys so much?

• It's mainly because we do not want to be black. We want to be in love with someone who we feel will make us feel like we are their race. Also, we don't want our kids to deal with the same problems we had.

• There's nothing wrong with being black though. You should love yourself for who you are

• That's the problem. When your black, it is easier to be depressed and have low self-esteem because you have darker skin and the global image of your race is violent and ghetto. I love my soul, not my skin.

• I voted no.

Most studies I've read say that men care less than women do about race of partner, and will happily date any woman they consider 'hot'.

Some guys aren't that into black girls, but plenty are. Assuming they find the girl, in particular, attractive.

• "Hot" doesn't seem to be used to describe any black girl, but I wish it was.