Girls, have a girlfriend but love another girl?

I met another girl while I was with my girlfriend, and we started to hangout behind my gfs back. we then kissed, and started having sex. I planned to leave my girlfriend for her, but fear my girlfriend crying and slapping me in the face. I told her friend, and she hit me hard. what do I do?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a Loser.

upon meeting someone new and finding out you're interested, you should either stop that, or end what you have before initiating anything else.

Anyway, I feel sorry for the new girl, since you did this to your girlfriend, upon meeting ANOTHER person of your interest, you'll leave her just as well. and she'll be an idiot if she stays with you. There are plenty of losers around just like yourself.

As far as what should you do, you should tell your girlfriend the truth, so that she could cry it out if she needs to now, and then she can go find someone worth her time instead of wasting it with some loser that doesn't deserve her.

What Girls Said 2

• Ew you're disgustingn. Tell your girlfriend so she doesn't have to be with a scumbag who wasn't brave enough to break up with her before he started fucking someone else behind her back

• Wow your scare of getting slap and making someone cry but you do something that will cause that aren't you smart?