My boyfriend swears he doesn't fantasize about other girls. is that possible considering he's loyal?

We have been together for 2 years and he has been very faithful. He doesn't text or openly make conversation with other girls. He swears to me constantly that he doesn't fantasize over other girls. If he's truly loyal, is that possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm loyal and when I masturbate I usually masturbate picturing other women, it doesn't mean I am not attracted to my girlfriend or that I have desires to cheat, it just gets me off. Couples are allowed to find other people attractive, it doesn't mean the person is going to cheat.

• It gives me horrible feelings to think of it, but I can't help but worry because I've been hurt before. How do I get over those harsh feelings or not think about it?

• Thanks! That helps a lot

• You're welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is possible. He obviously values loyalty a great deal. He seems to love you , and tries to reassure you that you are the only girl for him, because he wants you to feel emotionally safe with him.

What Guys Said 5

• When i love a girl, i don't need to fantasize about other girls. Especially if my girl has all the things i like, why would i fantasize about other girls if i had a girl like that who also likes me as well? Nothing more amazing than that.

• It's too much. It feels like he is bullshitting you. Saying that he doesn't fantasize about you is nice, but we all do it from time to time. We all agree that it's ok too. It's also normal to be talking to other women.

I hope he is bullshitting you because if not, something weird is going on.

• ""He doesn't text or openly make conversation with other girls.""

I'd find that concerning, I have multiple female friends and I openly converse with them.

• I guess it's better than being a flirt

• What do you mean by "openly make conversation with other girls"?

Are you the jealous type?

Something tells me there's more to this one.

• Everyone fantasizes, it's what you do with it, that determines if you're a bad person or not.

I mean take Hitler for example, he had a "vision" and thus carried through with it (or tried to at least)

What Girls Said 0