Do black/mixed girls like white guys?

I wonder if black/mixed race girls are into white guys because I often see them with black guys, but I would love to date one lol

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I do and love them☺.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just GAG search black and white and you'll see millions of questions asked by black girls on here about whether white guys find them attractive or not. And how they find them really attractive. Being white, your chances with black girls should be pretty good.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Lol of course. My first boyfriend was half black, half... something else, lol. But after him all I've dated is white guys. I have a thing with one right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to a restaurant yesterday and saw a black girl with a white guy. Some of us do but you won't know til u approach

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a Senegalese friend and she's dating a white Italian guy... So yeah, some do!!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes we do, i dated only white guys

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm certain that many do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mixed race girl and I love "white" guys! Probably sounds really bad haha but yeah over here, a lot of the mixed girls actually date "white" guys most of the time and yeah hopefully that answers your question because a lot of mixed and colour girls are into them :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't. You would be amazed at how many black girls would admit they liked you if they knew you were interested

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Since I've dated black girls I can only assume that they liked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only thing i know is that i like nutela

0|0
    0|0