Should you expect to stay over the first night you have sex together?

The man I am dating and I are planning to have sex together for the first time soon. I will not be able spend the night afterward. It has to do with the fact that he lives a long way from where I work. I am a nurse and I have to be at the hospital at 6 a. m. I am unable to have him at my apartment at this point for reasons I will not bore you with! Also, it will be a while before our work schedules will allow us to have the next day free, and it is hard to wait! So, is it strange to leave right after you have sex with someone new for the first time? I will be ok with it in the future, but this is the first time. We plan to talk about it, but I'm not really sure how I feel. I'm asking to get some perspective so I can form my opinion. Thanks for your help.

Even with the replies so far, it's obvious that the opinions are wide-ranging. My thought is, does the first time together require an overnight stay to sanctify it? Or is it special on its own regardless?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys talk about it and he knows your schedule and how you can not spend the night, it would be 100% fine.

What Guys Said 3

• It would be more special if you did not need to leave shortly after being intimate. Can't you rent a motel room close to your employment?

• It's perfectly fine.

• ı think you should talk to him about it. He will respect you dont worry

What Girls Said 2