IS IT TRUE!!! that boys get bored of the girl if she's always giving him attention (eventhough the girl is soo beautiful )?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not always true. Who told you these lies?

• i always hear this and to be honest i m so scared that if i keep giving so much attention to my boyfriend i'd lose him

• Yaaaaa they probably have no clue what they're talking about

• yeah.. thinkiing about this made me so stressed out , because i dont wanna seem so desperate or so clingy , bcz in the end i only wanna show love and have a lovely relationship with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I doubt that. As long as she's not being like super clingy or anything, then all is well.

What Guys Said 9

• No its not true at all, often a guy will feel unappreciated because a girl does not reciprocate the love and affection he does

• no, unless you're talking about being extremely clingy and smothering.

• define clingy? what are the behaviours that shows that?

• Yeah I guess its because we dont like being treated like we're some helpless kids who need to be looked after all the time. And especially if we are out or hanging out with our friends, we just want to focus on having fun, instead of convincing you that everything is ok every 30 minutes.

• okay then ' i will not worry or get nervious if he got out or he didn't reply , ill wait until he reply

• What? No haha

• That's not true in the slightest.

• No. I'd get bored of her if she wasn't giving me enough attention though.

• Being clingy can destroy the relationship. Mine was destroyed because of that. She wanted to spend every minute together. She needed more and more attention until she killed it. We broke up afterwards becaus i could not handle it.

• The whole "he/she is clingy" stuff needs to stop.

• In my opinion as long as you put the same amount of love he is everything will go smoothly im going through the same thing with my girlfriend right now she's giving me way to much attention and it can be annoying at times.

• If a woman is constantly trying to get in touch with me (i. e. texting or calling dozens of times a day), I don't get bored. I freak out because she's completely insane.

• so when and how boys want girls to call them or text them

• Unless you're going WAY overboard with your communication (which it doesn't sound like you are), you shouldn't have a problem.

• after all the responses i got , i feel wayyyy better , i shouldn't think about this anymore

What Girls Said 4

• I think it could be true. But why would I want a guy like that anyway!

• yes its true. becuase that means they dont have to try and if they dont have to try to get your attention anyother guy could get your attention. and that means you have no worth in their eyes because they want you to be only theirs

• Men are like dogs. You wave your bone they will wag their tail and try to get it until something else comes along and distracts them

• I've been told the same thing. It does seem like the more attention you give the more it drives them away and makes them not like you anymore. I don't know what to do to fix it except ignore them like they want us to!