Dating 2 girls at once wrong?

OK, I recently got into a situation where I've got 2 different girls interested in me. I've never really had these kinds of options, so this is all new to me.

On the one hand I have girl #1: Cute Brunette. Lives in my hometown. Athletic, great body. Haven't taken her out yet. She thinks I'm hilarious and loves to flirt, yet remains very aloof and mysterious.

On the other hand we have girl #2: Blond girl. Real Pretty face, kinda overweight but it's whatever. Took her out recently. We have a lot in common, she thinks I'm really cute, and she's all over me.

I like both girls, and I can see myself going either way, but I'm just not sure about the whole dating 2 chicks at once.

I'm not planning on like having BOTH of them, I'm just seeing which girl I like better (and of course they aren't aware of each other).

I mean is it wrong, or is this more common than I realize?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to do that all the time before I got a gf, date as many girls as you can, and pick the best one, you never know what will happen if you just stick to one, who knows she might lose interest, you might lose interest, or there might not be a connection, but if you have multiple your chances of getting a girlfriend are a lot higher, and unless your exclusive with one of them, you don't have to tell them your dating other women, because guess what they are also dating other guys.

• Yeah I guess your right. I just never tried dating multiple girls before. Hmm, maybe that's the reason I've only ever had one gf...

What Girls Said 2

• Eh you are alright, haha try it before you buy it ;]

• It is not wrong so long as you are honest with both of them. This means do not act like you are exclusive with either one of them until you state that is what you want and both agree to it. Also, when either of the two is showing emotional connection with you, it is time to tell her! Everyone wants to explore their options before committing to one person, when that one person may not be it. The key is to be honest! And do not play around with these girls! The minute you can tell they like you alot...it is time to tell them you are still dating around.

What Guys Said 1

• As long as they don't think you are in a committed relationship with them, I don't see any problem.

Congrats, you lucky son of a b***h.