What does a kiss on the forehead mean?

So for the past two - three months me and this guy have been talking. We have had sex a few times. And I've even been over his house and met his parents. We haven't talked about anything serious, but I've been pretty happy taking it slow and becoming good friends. Yesterday while at his house, he kissed me on my forehead and my nose and finally my lips. But when he kissed me on my forehead, it was really gentle and kind of put me at ease. What could that possibly mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• they care for you

What Guys Said 1

• Oh, this one is obvious. He gave you the classic mafia kiss of death. I wouldn't be surprised if he's driving you somewhere and you happen to see a shovel in his backseat.

What Girls Said 1

• This could mean a lot of things. But usually, it means he's ;

1. trying to be cute

2. trying to be gentle

3. a combination of both.

It seems where he worked his way down to your lips like he was trying to tease you a little bit.

But as far as the rest of it goes, maybe you should get a bit more serious like official.

But that's just my opinion. I hope this helped! :)