Why do white girls like black guys but not short men?

In other words, why can black men be hot, but not short men?

Girls don't like black guys and everyone complains about racism, but girls don't like short guys and everyone laughs at them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about preferences bud. I know girls who don't like black men but like short guys, I also know girls who like short black guys, I also know girls who only like tall white guys... Everybody has their preferences.

• I don't know girls that like short guys, but many like black guys.

• By the way, what's important to you? (Besides money, personality and attitude)

• No. I don't want my kids to be midgets.

Ambitious, goal oriented, very caring, loving, and maturity.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is one and the same thing,, It's the stupidity of humans that have made one kind of selection unacceptable and other acceptable.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really think that happens!

• i dont get how black and short go together at all. like what is the similarity. thats like saying why dont girls like white guys but like tall guys. what? well im white and i love black guys because they just look good, their attractive and have outspoken personalities and are considerate and caring. and short guys, well they're not my first option to be honest, im a short girl but i prefer tall guys but that doesn't mean i have something against short guys. if he's cute with a nice personality, i can look past his height.

• but girls like white guyd lmao

• i got white skin, bleach blond hair, green/blue eyes, im white. and i do not like white guys. so maybe the girls youu know like white guys but i dont.

• well the thing with short guys is its not that they are unattractive, they are just not always exactly preferred you know? its not like a tall guy is better, just tall guys are noticed faster. but dont worry about it, like i mentioned i like tall guys but i've been with shorter guys too and he was attractive either way. its not all about height.

• You compare two completely different things.. :/

Anyway yes we can find short guys attractive. I have liked guys who have been shorter then me.

• well i think its because girls like guys who are taller because they can "protect" them better? or its just because all the other girls like tall guys too

What Guys Said 3

• why do we need to compare the plight of short vs black men?

it sucks if your short and women aren't into you because of that. I'm a relatively short black man so I guess you could say I was born doubly under a bad sign

simple facts. not all or even most women care that much about height. just like a lot of women don't care about race. as for those women who do care and disqualify you as a potential partner due to your height? screw 'em. that's my attitude. if you don't like me categorically based on a purely objective out of my control factor then I don't want you in my life.

There are women who will love you for who you are. those are the women that matter. those are the women who desire your time and concern. forget those women who judge you based on height

• why didn't anyone up this, this was awesome advice to give, couldn't have said it any better

• Why would you compare black guys to short men?

• Both are believed to face discrimination.

• Black guys do NOT face discrimination

• ok short men are fucked then

• Women have always preferred taller men, it's why humans have been getting taller for hundreds of thousands of years.

There's no reason to expect women to prefer one skin colour over another.

• actually not true, a man;s height is actually inherited from the mother not the father. A tall woman and short man are more likely to have a tall son than the traditional short woman and tall man

• I don't need a tall son dude, I need a tall myself

• Well, you may have not ended up tall yourself, but if you marry a tall woman, it will spare your children the pain of being short