Girls, would you date or be attracted at all to a less masc guy?

This isn't to ask teen girls, but maybe around age 25, give or take a few years. I'm not talking about just a guy that looks young. I mean like a guy with a very slight frame, maybe weighs less than you, not short but not tall (maybe average height), and soft features not masculine ones.

• No, i'm not a lesbian
    0% (0)
  • Yuk, hell no
    0% (0)
  • Eh, maybe
    33% (2)
  • Yes, it makes no difference
    50% (3)
  • I would prefer that
    17% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• I have no interest in stereotypically masculine men. Because it is a mindset that is usually accompanied with very traditional ideas, very harmful views to both "lesser masculine" men and women alike, and often has this disgusting "bro army" testosterone-touting, divisive and cruel alpha/beta mentality, I stay away. It does not appeal to me.

Are there men who have a more "masculine" appearance, along with more "masculine" hobbies, that are not like the above? Absolutely, and to them I find no issue. But in general, I prefer other types of guys.

In regards to the stature you described ("very slight frame, maybe weighs less than you, not short but not tall (maybe average height), and soft features"), my preference is, more often than not, aligned with it. I like men who have smaller frames and less "hyper-masculine" features. I like softer voices, too. And even if he stands at my height (5'2/'5'3''), or not much taller, it doesn't sway possible attraction.

• (Apply this to the second paragraph: And I do not mean to say that men who outwardly look less stereotypically masculine do not have "masculine" hobbies. Everyone has their own interests, and such hobbies do not necessarily have to change the beliefs and behavior of people into something that conflicts with my own.)