Is love and hope over for the good guys?

I have been single for the last 11 years. It's been a lonely 11 years but I believe it's the right choice.

Basically when I was growing up I was always led to believe that if you respect a woman and love and care for them, they will love you in return and be faithful, etc. But over the years it has become more apparent to me that the opposite is true. In so many cases I've seen really good genuine men get shit on, but the bad guys, or idiots, seem to get the hot faithful women. There doesn't seem to be any justice.

However, there is a woman I know who is really lovely. I use to work the same place as she did. She was a young, gorgeous blonde woman. So sweet and kind hearted. A proper lady, like a rose without a thorn. So beautiful. She is married now to a decent guy and I wish them all the best. But women like her are very rare.

How many young women today, especially hot women, have the mind set of settling down with a good guy and be happily married. Because of feminism and the brainwashing of the media, more and more women are turning away from marriage, love and committment and are going their own way.

I have accepted that I'll probably be single for the rest of my life. So, is it now over for the good guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your problem is that you treat girls like vending machines or video games. We're not vending machines. You don't just put in the right amount of coins (niceness, respect, love) and get candy (everything in return). Women are not video games. You don't win by smashing the right buttons at the right time.
    Your issue is that you see love as something that's an obligated exchange. Like a woman has to return your love just because YOU feel it. That's not how it works. Women have their own preferences and if you don't fit those preferences, you'll never win. You'll never get the candy. The machine won't accept your coins no matter how much you try, because the machine doesn't care for your coins. If you don't fit their preferences, you won't be interesting to them. That's just how it is.
    The majority of women still want some kind of relationship or connection. Feminism has only made it so that women aren't traded or sold. We (in the western world at least) have the right to choose to be with a partner we actually want now. Just because you might not fit a girl's preferences, it doesn't mean you'll never find anyone else or that women are brainwashed. It's all about attraction. I doubt you'd be with a girl you're not attracted to in the slightest, just because she's nice to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... I'm a nice guy too. In my opinion it's the worst of the worst and I do believe the dawn of the nice guy is approaching. It has to or guys like us will jerk off for the rest of our lives. My kids will never be thought the way I've been tought. You know what the problem is? Nice guys believe nice begets love in return. But it's because we have been raised that nice brings positive results. But it doesn't, it's a lie. Nice brings comfort zone and safe results. But to date and find what you looking for requires more than that. Here is the best way to look at it... All guys are nice! That's the starting point ONLY. I'm a nice guy, you a nice guy, Joe is a nice guy. So how is a girl going to choose out of us 3? We need something more. Highlight your passions and live for that identity. For example I'm a tattooed metal head. So I want to find a girl who is into that. So if she is a tattooed metal head and had to choose us 3 guys, it would be me. You get what I'm saying? And the second part to this where I struggle: is being assertive and having a backbone. Don't let anyone walk over you. Respect others boundaries but know yours too. When somebody crosses it, make it known. Get the book "no more mr nice guy" Robert Glover if you serious about changing. It's a phenomenal book. Also get the game Neil Strauss. Changed my life. And he, like me, like you, started in his 30's and became the worlds best pick up artist.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL nowhere near over.

• Its not all over! ! NOT OVER! I know it some bs but you have to believe!

What Guys Said 4

• If you think EVERYONE else is the problem then that should be a sign that YOU'RE the problem. If you want to know why women most likely aren't interested in you, you should read my mytake www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22886-why-women-are-not-interested-in-nice-guys stop putting the blame on others and take responsibilty for your own failures and actually try to fix them instead of bitching about them and putting the fault on others. You have a weird complex of disliking women and also putting them on a pedestal. You're 31 you should have grown out of the disney version of what young boys see as marriage and relationships.

• guy532, what an utter load of pig slop. It's people like you who are the problem, always dismissing the root cause of the real problem.

• No I don't hate any gender, that's the difference between you and me. You need to work on your problems man, for real. Best of luck to you and I hope you realise the errors of your ways before it's too late for you to have any meaningful relationship because you'll be missing out on one of life's greatest gifts.

• And that's why the root cause of the problem needs to be identified. Due to the brainwashing of feminism western women have destroyed love and commitment. And people like you just criticise the nice guys whenever they express their frustration. They have every reason to be frustrated, for they are being deprived of a loving relationship simply for not being a good guy and not a ass hole. Where is the justice?

• It's not over for the good guys. Women in the West are not the best women to go after due to feminism slowly disintegrating the nature of womanhood. That is why the divorce rate is so high due to women using men instead if truly loving them. It's due to their values more placed in materialistic things rather than spiritual ones. You should find hot women that are not exposed to this sickness, and hold true spiritual values which is most likely in developing regions like latin america, Eastern Europe, and asia. And that is the reason why so many of these western men are flocking to these regions for women.

• Yes. I swallowed the red pill 2 years ago, and I've never been happier in reality. It's wanting what doesn't exist that is the true torture.

• yep, nice guys finish last, learned that in high school. Money, looks and social status is what truly matters today.