He asked me out but I like someone else and I don't like being mean, what should I do?

I like this dude but I'm not sure he likes me back then another dude comes along and asks me out, he tells me to say yes and I don't like being mean. Since I don't know if my crush likes me should I say yes?

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell him the truth, tell him you can't accept it because you like someone else and you think it's not right to be with him and waste his time if you like someone else. It will be better for both of you to remain just friends :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him... U have to be nice to U! Better tell him then be more mean by lead me on!

What Guys Said 3

• I'd go for guy number 2 who's honest about his feelings

• let me ask, do you like the other guy?

• Tell him you like someone else and you don't find him attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't go out with him. If this guy really likes you, he'll be lead on and will have hope that you like him if you guys go out on a date. Better to disappoint him now than to break his heart worse later on.