How long can a virgin make him wait?

I'm a virgin, I've had opportunities but I never felt that spark or mutual trust with a guy, so I've waited.

I'm starting to date now, and although I'm not waiting for marriage I am waiting for love and that mutual trust. And I'd like this to be a natural progression towards more physical intimacy, from making out, manual, oral, etc.

I know each guy is different, but if you were dating me, how long would you wait before moving on? And I'm talking about 3 to 6 months depending on how we feel about each other... just for piv and doing everything else earlier in the relationship as we grow closer and feelings develop.

Most Helpful Guy

• For getting each other off, 4-8 weeks, probably. It sort of depends, but I think that range.

PIV? 6-12 months. Maybe more, depending what else was happening.

Most Helpful Girl

• My uncle and aunt both were virgin.
    They didn't even touch each other or hold hands.

So it depends on the couple. Do they want to stay virgin? If yeah then it will be hard but they will make it work.

They are happily married now and just had a daughter.

What Guys Said 1

• 6 days (except weekends)

What Girls Said 3

• I could wait forever really! I could.

• If you're looking for a relationship then there should be no exact rule of how long to make him wait. You only do it whenever you feel ready and comfortable. Don't let anyone pressure you into losing your virginity when you're not ready.

• a guy who loves you should wait until you're ready