I want to say something rude to this girl without sounding rude, help?

This girl I used to like but now hate (for various reasons) just texted me if I'm mad at her. I want to write something that would mean that I don't care enough about her to be mad at her but without sounding offensive, I just want her to get the message without being offensive about it. What do I write? Advices? Please? Thanks!

I'm not interested in sabotaging the relationship. We won't see each other again ever after a month or two, so why ruin it? But I just want to make it clear to her that I'm not mad at her because I don't care about her, without making it sound offensive.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not mad at you I have no reason to be mad at you. I just don't care anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• She's a woman, pick on that..

" Sorry if you feel so, But I only get mad at people that I personally know, who are you again?"

• I'm not interested in sabotaging the relationship. We won't see each other again ever after a month or two, so why ruin it? But I just want to make it clear to her that I'm not mad at her because I don't care about her, without making it sound offensive.