Girls, do you like your boyfriend to compliment you on your body?

Or does that not sound genuine?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! I like to feel desirable. With all of the hype about what body I'm supposed to have it is nice to hear some appreciation for my body. It increases my sexual attraction and makes me more willing to try new things. I actually lost my sexual attraction to my friends with benefits because he was always criticizing and making offensive jokes.

• Friends with benefits doesn't sound too promising to begin with

What Girls Said 4

• I like when a guy compliments anything about me whether that be a physical feature, something about my personality, or mentality, etc. It's nice and I feel flattered. That being said, it's better for someone to not compliment me constantly because after a certain point, it would stop being genuine and it would just feel like he's saying it just to say it. So, if you want to compliment your girlfriend, just do it occasionally and that way, it will stay genuine.

• Of course I love when he compliments me on my body. I wouldn't view those compliments as any less genuine than compliments on my hair, outfit, things I did for him, etc..

• As long as it's genuine and not lies, yes.

• i would, why wouldn't u?