Is it bad to use online dating? Does it make you look bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• its just another way to meet people

Most Helpful Girl

• That is very subjective. I mean, some people think it looks bad others don't. Some people who are sociable choose it, or shy people. Or some shy people or sociable people don't use it. You know, i personally don't like it, because i prefer the tradicional way. I prefer to meet the person face to face first. I prefer to go out, try to be sociable and find someone or be found. I've used online dating, and i had many options there, so i thought those options also had other many options, and i don't like that... I don't know i just don't..

• I do not like it either. I used it because I just moved to a new city and I do not go out a lot. I met two guys and they made it clear, all they wanted was sex.

• Well, you just didn't have much luck yet. I'd try to make it look as clear as possible, that sex is off the table until he makes me fall for him. I'd wear something modest but kinda hot, sometimes you can give a bad impression with the way you dress. If i go out with someone, i let him kiss me like to not too hot, a little kiss in the mouth. And make him eat from the palm of my hand. You get what you demand of him.

What Guys Said 8

• No I don't think it's necessarily bad, I just wouldn't feel comfortable having to contact complete strangers, then meet up with them and go through this process multiple times. There are pros and cons but for me there are too many cons and not enough pros.

• No its not, but seems most women use it as a way to boost their confidence or get some kind of validation.

Online is useful when you can't get out a lot or have a busy work/school time but in my opinion, second to meeting people in the real world.

• I don't know if it's bad to use online dating. If you have enough patience, I suppose it's not bad. As long as a person is honest, then online dating should be good. However, everyone should be aware that online is not always truthful.

• I've had no luck and I've been doing it for ages. 😂

• No it's just your personal preference but it's too different from real dating to me personally

• i don't think so. but be careful.

• I wouldn't say bad. I would a waste of time.

• Make you look bad to who? Other online daters? No one else is gonna know. And if they do who cares it's 2016 people buy pizza on Twitter now. You can meet someone online if you want to, nothing wrong about it.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I met my fiancĂ© of 5 years online, and we are going strong. The downside to online dating is that you can write whatever you want in your profile regardless of whether or not it is true, and sometimes people view themselves in a way that isn't really true either (egos or low self esteem). Just make sure when writing your own profile, to be honest and include more than just sexy photos.

• Nope, I met my boyfriend via online dating and we are very happy.

• people of the internet are not to be trusted unless you personally know them, also it is easier for someone to lie and play games via fb and stuff, it is best to be infront of them face to face so we can observe them and read their body language

• no I don't think it's bad at all, just another avenue to meet people.