Is it true can a guy tell if?

A girl is wife material, whore, and a potential girlfriend within second of meeting her? If so explain?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. No one can tell much about a person in a single second. We can make presumptions but whether they're true cannot be determined in a single second.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the only thing a guy can tell within seconds of meeting a girl is whether he's attracted to her physically or not. Simply because, all of those things have to do with regards of a girls personality, and seeing as though first impressions can be deceiving, he won't know if he truly likes her until he gets to know her better either.

What Guys Said 6

• not true. if it was that easy there wouldn't be all the heartbreak and what not

• Isn't the ideal woman ALL of those things?

• You gotta have a few conversations to know that stuff. People go years and years deciding if someone is marriage material.

• I can't...

• No. He might classify instantly as wife material/hookup based on how attractive (higher standards for wife) and perhaps level of overt sexuality (too high makes some guys think hookup, too low makes some guys think neither).

• I've never been able to determine this information at first sight of seeing a girl... I've always had to know her before I knew which one she was.

Usually when I made an assumption at first sight it was wrong anyway lol

What Girls Said 3

• No. They are judging someone. I'm sure there are situations where you can tell.. If I met a guy and he chained smoked, said the F word every other word, was eating fast food.. I wouldn't want to date him or have his babies. But to say that you can tell with everyone is silly, some people seem great, but have some dark secrets, and some people may seem plain and shy, but be absolutely wonderful.

• Not at all they go by their feelings of the girl. One mans meat is another poison

• Anyone can tell based on behavior.