Strippers are OK?

So in three weeks my boyfriend and his good guy friends are going for a bachelors trip for a weekend, and im pretty sure strippers are included in this trip.

So guys.. is it lame that your girlfriend would get mad at you being around strippers for a bachelors event?

Girls is this okay or not okay?

Honestly if he behaves and doesn't do anything shady im ok with it.. we have been together for 6 months now.

I am 23, he is 27
And also the guys attending this trip aren't a bunch of single guys, they are men who are married and have small kids, its a weekend getaway to be with their friends for a chance

Most Helpful Guy

• That is probably the SAFEST Bachelor party with strippers EVER!! His friends are all single? They are totally going to be hitting on her, and if she is like at all 'professional' she will get HUGE tips, and never let anyone do anything she doesn't want, let alone, your fiancĂ©!!
    On of my female friends told me her fiancé was having a bachelor party and she knew that one of his friends hired a stripper (actually two, as we found out later) but she knew HER guy, and he wasn't going to do anything but watch, maybe.
    So we talk, and she tells me that she trusts him, and KNOWS he won't, but she doesn't sound convincing!
    I tell her to tell him to go, enjoy himself, and come back and share some erotic way to play, that he learned from the 'stripper'!
    He's fine with the stripper, but her request makes him 'honest' because he is thinking about her, and she can't lose, because he won't do anything (he's not the kind that would) but he wants to show her something 'erotic' so he's going to try to impress her, even if he doesn't get sht from the stripper! He doesn't!
    I know, and we google something and she is just BEAMING, Monday, at work!!

• first of all he isn't my fiance, second of all they are married most of them.. read what i wrote again

Most Helpful Girl

• It upsets me but I would never toss the idea out the window. However, I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and have a lot more trust established than you within your relationship. My beat advice to you would be to take a huge breather and then tell him your concerns. Make sure its not confrontational. Just tell him you are okay with strippers if he doesn't disrespect the relationship. Which I'm sure he won't! But afterall, I don't know who he is or what type of person he is so I can't judge what he will and won't do. Just voice your concerns. Its the only way to take some weight off your shoulders.

What Guys Said 17

• Honestly, I don't see why so many women are worried about their guy going to a strip club, if he's a cheater, he won't need to go to a strip club to cheat. If he's not a cheater, he'll keep his hand on himself and just look.
    I do understand the fact that you don't like him watching other naked women, that's understandable, and I personally don't feel ok having a girlfriend and me going to a strip club, but that's me.

I wouldn't worry if I were you, and if you do, then there's something wrong in the relationship, and a lack of trust towards him.

• So you'd be ok with a wife or girlfriend going to a male strip club with guys rubbing their junk in her face and dry humping her?

• @throwit I won't. I won't be ok with myself going to a strip club while I'm in a relationship, like I said in my main comment. I personally don't even like strip clubs for the reason of extreme objectification and lack of respect, and self-respect.
      But what I meant is that many women think that their guy is gonna cheat when going to a strip club, which in most cases isn't true.

• Would I be ok if my girl was going to a girls party with males doing promiscuous things? Hell no. You definitely have a right to be mad if there are strippers going. If you, however, know this guy isn't that kinda guy and is loyal, and trust him, then it's really up to you if you wanna take a leap of faith.

• me personally am not into strippers but I don't really see anything wrong with guys or girls enjoying their entertainment

• Sure, men like the visual "eye candy", but deep down, he still wants YOU.

Treat it as if he was looking at naked pics on the internet or magazines, *unless he actually can interact with or get to know these women*, in which case your objections are quite valid.

You are assuming that: (1) he is comparing them to you, and finding you wanting and (2) he keeps thinking about them long after he does not see them anymore. Neither are correct:

www.prageru.com/courses/life-studies/he-wants-you

• That said, paying for stippers is pathetic. How many free porn pics can be found on the internet nowadays?

• I wouldn't blame a woman for being angry about her boyfriend visiting a stripper. Strippers get naked and dance provocatively around the man for the length of a song. Would your boyfriend like it if you went to a male strip club and had a private dance with a naked guy?

• Totally understandable and justified to get mad at your guy for strippers. That's just common sense to me.

• 1- it's fine.
    2- it's not that big of a deal. i've been to 1 before and i'm not the type of person who regularly attends them either
    3- if you're worried about him cheating or whatever, he would've done it already
    4- if he hasn't cheated on you already, what makes you think he'll start now when you know he's gonna be with his boys at as club?

• It's not about cheating, it's about your SO paying a naked woman to grind on him and put her bare tits in his face

• I don't want my boyfriend flirting with other women, I don't want him grinding on other women, and I certainly do not want him paying a woman to do sexual things to him. I don't see how it's so ridiculous, and I don't see why any soon-to-be-married man would disrespect his future wife like that.

• @throwit whatever, i'm done with this conversation. there's really no point when you keep saying the same 2 or 3 things every other post. you can keep responding after this... i really don't give a shit what you do with your life. you're just being really butthurt over nothing.

• I'm not really interested in strip clubs so it's a non-issue for me :/

• Don't worry... it's all regulated and controlled. It's just a fun time out with the guys. We mostly laugh at our buddies reacting and drink. The only thing that got my ex pissed what that I was giving "our" money to her... but even then, it's all part of the game. You know your guy, so you should know whether to worry or not. I can promise you that not stripper will be hitting on him and looking to hook up. :) Legit concern though! You're human!

• If you are okay with him being around strippers (as long as he behaves), when why should you get mad?

• Not sure what guys get out of strip clubs... they are boring as hell to me!

• I mean you're talking about a one time event with a friend were strippers can be standard. As long as you trust him it shouldn't be a problem.

• That's very lame. She should let the guy bachelor party with his friends!

• You are allowed to be mad.

But why be mad when you can have a girlfriend over going through a similar situation and devour delicious ice cream, together.

Or get mad and throw a bitch-fit. ;P

Or, Ice cream.

.. Bitch-fit..

ICE. CREAM.

• i used to be a stripper

• What do strippers do? They take off their clothes and dance. They very rarely hold a conversation with you for very long that isn't heading to a way for her to make more money. So if a stripper is enough to pull your guy away from you you really don't have much of a relationship. So when a girl gets upset about strippers I know it's one of two things 1. They have no clue what strip clubs are like or 2. They don't feel confident in their relationship. Strip clubs from my understanding serve two functions: A quick fix to help temporarily fill the whole left from a lack of intimacy and a way to help a guy sort out his thoughts on his impending marriage. No guy goes to a strip club looking for a women to replace his wife or girlfriend. So feeling nervous about your guy going to a strip club is understandable but making a big deal out of it or forcing him not to go seems unnecessary and pointless to me.

• It's not about cheating, it's about being in close physical contact with a naked woman and PAYIG her to do it and LIKING it.

• And that's bad why?

• I personally don't like strip clubs but I don't see why it's immoral.

• Going to a strip club, or having strippers at a private party, and if so where?

These things tend to matter.

Also if you're pretty sure the guys he's with don't cheat, it's probably safe.

What Girls Said 7

• Strippers are not ok. My boyfriend or future husband is not going to pay some naked girl to dance and grind on him and shove her tits in his face. He is not going to a place to stare at naked real life girls and get hard and lust after them. Grounds for a break up in my opinion

• I suppose it depends on how much you trust him.

Personally, I don't think I've ever been attracted to the type of guy who would want to go to see strippers. There's definitely... a difference. I'm not saying dudes who go to see strippers are bad exactly, just not my type.

• As long as they do their job..

• meh their ok I guess.

• It kinda of a tradition but if you know he is dedicated to you then i say its ok

• Correct me if I'm wrong but technically strippers aren't to be touched, they're pretty much just eye candy for guys. Sure I would be a bit bothered that my boyfriend is going to be around hotter half naked girls but at the end of the day I'm the one he comes home to and I'm the one he loves, not the random chick dancing around in her underwear you know?

• I would not date a guy who goes to strip clubs or whatever.