Would you date a man who is divorced with two children from two different women?

15 years ago I met my first boyfriend and I was so in love with him but we broke up because I was too young at the time. He is 18 years older than me. I was 20. I loved him so much and never stopped, and since then no other guy could ever compare to him.

Last month we bumped into each other. We haven't seen each other since we broke up 15 years ago. We don't have mutual friends and neither of us are active on social media so we never kept in contact.

He has an 18 year old son from an old girlfriend. He was only married once and he's been divorced for 2 years now and he has a 5 year old girl with his ex-wife.

Just like before we clicked immediately. We've been hanging out quite a bit this month and had sex every time.

Now I don't know what to do.. he texts/calls me everyday. We really like and care about each other. I'm now 36 and he is 54. I've never been married and I have no kids, and I wonder, do I really want to get involved with him?

Ladies, what would you do? Should I put an end to this now? When I think about his situation I feel like I should, but when I think about all the other jerks I dated after him I just want to stay and see where things go.

Money isn't an issue as he is very successful so I'm not worried about his ability to support those children, and mine should we ever have any. It's just the whole situation.. if things work out I'd be the third women to have a baby with him.

Just realized I selected both sexes to answer, so I guess men can answer too...

Would you date a women who has 2 children from 2 different men?

Usually though, the children stay with their mothers. My case is a little bit different where the children live with their mothers, and his first born son lives in a different state.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd absolutely pursue the relationship. You have been given the opportunity to try this same love again, I'd think of it as fate.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see a problem with it , at least you don't have kids to go back and forth seeing, besides a lot of women have kids with different fathers too

• I actually married a woman with 2 kids way back with 2 different fathers and worked out fine

• I assume this is towards women, right?

• Oh right.. not sure why I selected both...

umm okay I guess guys could answer too... would you date a women who is divorced with two children from two different men?

• Probably not

What Girls Said 1

• divorced, sure. already a father, absolutely not!