When should I sleep over at a guy's house?

I've known this guy for like a month now and we have hung out three times. We text pretty frequently. He has hinted about me spending the night but I don't know what we really are yet, would it be too soon? I'm not really looking to have sex with him either (at least not yet!) so I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you an adult? Then whenever you feel comfortable doing that is the best answer. Not all guys are the same and they won't all react the same way. Not going home with one guy could be just as bad as going home with another. Don't make a decision like this based on speculations on how he might react instead decide using something a little more concrete like how you feel about the situation.

• Yes, I am an adult. I'm not worried about how he would react, but what he would expect out of it. I wouldn't stay over if he's expecting sex and isn't interested in me. I really just wanted to know if people think it's too soon for me to even spent the night in the first place.

• I feel like this is a major fear for so many girls but I've never met a guy who thought a women was easy because she had sex with him too early. Girls don't feel easy because it's quick to get them in bed girls feel easy because they're desperately trying to get approval from you and you know you can get away with stuff.

• I'm not having sex with him. I'd just be sleeping over.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not yet. Realistically, one month is not enough time to really know a guy or know him well enough to trust being vulnerable, letting your guard down, and sleeping at his home. You'd be surprised how f*cked up some guys are before you really get to the core of them. Case and point: One of the most kind, handsome gentlemen at my high school is now a registered sex offender for hazing a freshman and joining 2 other guys in sticking their fingers up his butt. He's gorgeous, friendly, and has all the right moves. I remember seeing him with a very pretty girl and wondering if she has any clue. Make smart choices.

• That's a really good point. He has been a friend of my roommate's sister for years, so that makes me feel a lot better about it. If they both trust him, I'm sure he's not a bad guy. I just wanted more opinions from different perspectives.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait longer till you know for sure