Girl with not many friends? Would you date her?

I dont have many friends even tho im really socialable, but my used to be friends went our separate ways and they were more family oriented and always wanted to hang out with family instead of friends. I made some new friends along the way but i dont have a steady group of friends. Sometimes guys think you are crazy for not having a group of girlfriends but i dont have that anymore. Im 23 now and feel like i wasted my time with those friendships and i dont have a supportive family either and they all live far away...

Most Helpful Guy

• My fiance only has a few select friends, and I myself only have about 3 good friends. That is not including family members as we are both very close to our families. Her family lives in the same city as we do, but mine are spread out. However, family is very important to both of us.

That being said, I don't think popularity is a big issue with guys when it comes to dating. Of course; you don't want to be dating "that girl" who never goes out, and hisses when the lights come on, but the homebodies are definitely welcome. Just make sure that you don't make your future boyfriend your life. Make sure he's your spouse, and that you are living a life that can be enjoyed either being single or with someone. For if you love yourself; then you are ready to love someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation. I have a few acquaintances with whom I hang out every now and then but no close friends. The last close girl friend i had was in high school and she turned out to be a backstabbing bitch. Anyways, i consider mom my best friend and I pursue my hobbies and life and no one thinks I am weird for that.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I would, if I like a girl and we have a spark and chemistry, then that's all that matters to me. That is the meat and the potatoes, the rest of it is just pointless garnish.

What Girls Said 0