Younger woman dating older man?

So I met this guy. He's 40 and a Dr. I'm 24. I've never dated anyone that much older.. and we are moving pretty quickly he wants me to move in and take care of me.. etc. He's the sweetest ever and it just seems to good to be true. Anyone ever dated someone much older? if so any advice would be appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• no I have actually never dated a girl older than me, just by coincidence.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, just be sure that you aren't swayed in your decision by his money or his posirion. If he were 40 and unemployed, still living in his mom's basement, would you still be hooking up with him? Still think he was sweet? Or would that just seem creepy to you? Be very careful about decisions you make that have long-term ramifications.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should tell him... you want to take thing slow!!!

• I'm in a similar situation, the difference is that I'm not dating him due to the distance, otherwise we would be together now.
    Do you really like him? If the answer is yes, I think you should tell him you want to take things slow.
    Also, think if his age is a problem for you. If it is, maybe you should think carefully before things start getting serious.

Hope this helps.