Which fragrance more sexy for girls..Axe or Old Spice?

I'm using both..I notice that maybe Axe more strong scent but old spice more masculine !

what girls would like more ?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• dude if you wanna smell like a high school boys locker room then go ahead and use axe or old spice. If you wanna smell like a a man then pick up a good bottle of armani or polo black. Also gucci is good or dkny has a mens fragrance called "be delicious" don't use arosal spray please haha

1|1
    0|2

What Girls Said 7

• Not every1 can afford not to get the cheap stuff... and honestly, I cnt ctand half the "expensive" stuff. every brand has a "right scent". whether it be cheap or expensive. except for OLD SPICE. they're, right... it reminds me of my grandpa. If you wanna stay cheap, go wit kilo for axe in da green bottle. otherwise ushers stuff ain't to bad and I think it smells better than the armani or polo

0|1
    0|0
  • Being perfectly honest, Axe makes me gag. And old spice makes me think of my dad and grandpa... I'd go for something different. If you could get any scent on earth, I'd suggest something stormy or just slightly minty. Woody smells are also great.

0|0
    0|0
  • ai used to like Axe a lot when I was in High school but now it just smells cheap. I do like old spice though... can't really go wrong with smelling masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • axe smells like middle school dances, and old spice smells like high school but I loveeee old spice still. I agree with everyone else though, polo black is goood

0|0
    0|1
  • Neither , Try getting some Gucci envy! :)

0|2
    0|0
  • If I had to pick between the two then Axe.

0|1
    0|0
  • is this a joke question or are you for real?

NEITHER

axe smells cheap and old spice is something an old man would wear

polo black? lacoste? armani?

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• If I were given a choice between Axe and Old Spice, I'd choose a good bathroom deodorizer.

1|0
    0|2
    • Being that my response has received two downratings, I can only assume I've offended the Axe and Old Spice fans of the world. I couldn't be more pleased.

• jean paul. Dolce is good too. The new armani smells good. Don't use cheap stuff

0|0
    0|1
  • I use Guess Suede. I love that sh*t

0|0
    0|0