Little communication after good 3rd date?

Met a guy about a month ago. Went on 2 dinner/drinks dates over the course of 2 weeks. Didn't see or talk to each other for a week because I was out of the country. Planned a 3rd date to his beach house (overnight). He planned a fun and seemingly romantic night and showed me around the town we drank wine and ended up making out and fooling around but no sex. We had brunch and hung out the whole next day. He seemed genuinely interested in me and we learned a lot about each other. Afterward, I told him I had a good time and he said he did too and hoped to do it again soon. I hadn't heard from him for the next 4 days and texted him about something I left in his car. He said he was keeping it safe until next time. He was out of town this weekend but I haven't heard from him since the conversation of him keeping it safe until next time. Which was 4 days ago. Is he no longer interested or just busy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give it a few days. Then if he hasn't called, I'd call him to see how he's doing. At that point if he's not interested ask about picking up your clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait it maybe a complete week and if he still doesn't contact do waste your time. Because you like him right?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should wait for 3 more days. If he doesn't text you, it means he is not that interested in you. You could also try to initiate a date in order to be sure.