Would you date someone from a broken home?

For some people its a deal breaker.. what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• i did all my life and i m sorry to say but i really dont prefer it

its all nice and loving when i m patient and more giving where they lack... but most aren't loyal as its normal to cheat and break up as this was the norm for them growing up.

i prefer women who had less than 6 sexual partners, christian, educated, and from a stable home where they all have a good relationships. this is an indicator for future success.

i also won't date single mothers (the worst for a bachelor), girls who use to have casual sex, who use to cheat, serial daters, emotional cheaters, women who keep a few men around always, women who are leechers etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• People tend to think those from broken homes have issues or can't give love. It's totally unfounded though. I come from a happy, loving secure background. We were close and still are as a family, but i still have issues in my life.

I would and have dated a guy from a broken home. His purpose in life was to have the family he never had. He is loving and kind. My family took him in as one of their own. He appreciates the kindess , love and care they show to him. It isn't his fault he come from a broken home , so no one can judge him negatively

What Guys Said 8

• I'd prefer to date someone from a broken home since it'd be more likely that they would have developed some humility in their childhood due to the strife they've faced (relative to their sheltered peers). I'm happy for those that were able to grow up comfortably, but sometimes a pleasant upbringing can warp one's expectations in life... making it harder for any potential partner.

• If that dude had violence, aggression issues, thus it may not be a good choice to date someone like that.

• Define broken. If by broken you mean a divorce occurred in childhood, yes.
    If by broken home you mean abuse, sexual abuse, child used as leverage, drugs, alcohol then it's a maybe. I'd have to see how much baggage she was still carrying around.

• I could if she was willing to change into a better person (if she wasn't a great person when we meet).

• i probably wouldn't women from broken homes tend to be less desirable.

• Yeah
    I'll try to repair it
    After all
    I'm king of restoration 😂

• i would. and i would try to help them get over it and throw away the baggage they still have if any.

• That isn't a concern at all..

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely. I don't think it's fair to hold someone's family situation against them as it's something they don't have any control over.

• Ya like my parents got devorced... I saw him hit here once.. n I would never n have never hit a woman.. all the shit I lived n struggled.. makes me want to b the best father I can b.. I really mean that.. like no cheating on wife none of that :)

• @MisterDude007 That's awesome that you can see things that way! I also learnt what NOT to do thanks to my dysfunctional family. Broken homes are bad but that doesn't mean we are bad too from coming out of those circumstances. Good for you :)

• Amen to that sista XD

• Sure I won't mind!

• I would.
    I don't have the best relationship with my family myself.

• Perhaps, I wouldn't say no.

• If broken home you mean a divorce occurred during childhood then yes I would. As I myself have been through that. I think I'd be more understanding

• from a broken home? what do you mean by that lol

• Depends on the situation. but of course Id be willing to try.

• Sure why not?

• Yes I would... I'd rather date someone from a healthy, broken home than someone from a violent home. I married a man from a. violent home and sadly just after we married he became vindictive and nasty and couldnt even see that isn't normal.