Girls, I'm shy and I have red hair am I just in trouble when it comes to women?

I go talk to a girl they're not interested, then some other guy who has brown hair and is less attractive than me ( well that's what I think ) will talk to them and grab the girls attention even though they may be over weight or sleazy , I use to play 1st grade rugby league and started body building and have a fair size of muscle ( nick name in high school was barrel chest) , I go on tinder no matches , do girls only like guys who are European background or something? I'm half scotish and Swedish , seriously I give up on women I really don't get it.. I'm also very shy but on the outside I get told because Iam muscular that I look real manly and not sensitive at all and on top of that I come from a working class background and my dad died so I'm naturally thicked skin but inside of me I'm still quite / introverted/ shy and sick of being classed as being rough when it's not my natural character
Girls, I'm shy and I have red hair am I just in trouble when it comes to women ?

1

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to girls