Is it weird that I like kiddish guys?

I'm seeing this guy at the moment who is 2 years younger than me. He's cute as hell but not very good looking, just ok. But is kiddish in the way he acts. He works full time and pays for his own studies, and doesn't seem irresponsible. He's the youngest so is treated like the baby of the family. Is it weird that I'm attracted to his kiddishness? I'm almost 25 and he's 23 so he's no kid at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is one of the reasons why guys like to date younger girls. It makes us feel the energy of that person and in the relationship. There is power in youth and while many girls like to date older guys for various reasons, usually experience, I can't see a better reason to be with someone who makes you feel alive and fun. You expressed that he is solid in his responsibilities, yet able to act like a kid so it makes for a fun combination. Just keep in mind that his mind is still developing and growing. So be prepared for a few more changes. But it sounds like you found someone, or a type that you like. That's why I encourage people to date a lot so they know what they like and know what they want so when they meet the right one they don't hesitate

Most Helpful Girl

• may be its your thing... you are just into younger guys

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• nah its not weird. if you were 25 and liked a 17 year old then thats not socially acceptable. but being around people who act cute and innocent is refreshing and uplifting