Does all white guys think Asian girls are gold diggers?

I have heard this plenty of times, is it true that you guys think Asian girls only wants you for your money?

• True
    14% (3)15% (6)15% (9)Vote
  • False
    52% (11)78% (31)69% (42)Vote
  • Other / see results
    34% (7)7% (3)16% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a stereotype that gets carried forward from poor Asian countries like Thailand, Vietnam, China, Phillipines.

I white guy steps into certain areas of those countries and you can't beat them off with sticks even if you are old and ugly.

All that being said, I don't buy into that stereotype. I usually here it from people that are disgruntled about a white guy dating an Asian girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • People i know from those "poor Asian country" are richer than most Americans

• Show All
    • @Vasiliy haha, you don't get out much and your reading comprehension is not so good, it doesn't take long to learn to say. Hi, I wanna suck your cock, and $20

• Ah I thought you meant actual proficiency to trick someone into a green card lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's false for sure.

2|0
    0|1
    • I know its false, at least in my case it is. But everyone thinks i am one everytime i go out with white guys. Its just this stereotype thats kind of right but doesn't apply to everyone

• Show All
    • Girls, maybe because i dont have that many girl friends so they dont know where i come from. All the guys seems to be cool with it, and never really labeled me that, then again maybe its cause they know who my dad is.

• Your problem is with girls not with guys. Probably they're jealous.

What Guys Said 15

• I've heard it before, but it probably depends on where she's from and how she grew up.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. People usually change their minds after knowing who my parents are

• They would turn it around and say "why does she wants to be with him?"

• No I don't believe that at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Asian women :/

1|0
    0|0
  • whats more accurate is the really sexy ones tend to be

the ones who show off their physical assets in a figure revealing dress having expensive taste.

when women get a lot of options, they are tempted for the free ride. this is why the less attractive ones are the ones always arguing the contrary.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Asians aren't the only women I feel that way about.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should never phrase a question that implies 'all'

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats what most of the people i know talks about why Asian girls wants to be with a white guy.

• Most likely you heard it from a jealous, racist person who hates that any woman would like a white guy, so they make up vile justifications for it.

Sad but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Asian women and no I don't think they are gold diggers. I have seen more white women that were gold diggers than Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men tend to think ALL women are gold diggers so why bother about what they think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most in the usa are

0|0
    0|0
  • wut? never heard this b4 babe

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's something that white guys inherently feel. Everyone else tells them that's why Asian girls are into them.

1|0
    0|0
  • All generalizations are false, including this one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they want me for my money, but often they seem to want me for my race, which is a huge turn-off.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's what white women say when a white guy picks an Asian woman over her. Asian women are fabulous, I love them, my favourite women along with those latina's.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• i have never heard this tbh.. and it is totally wrong.. gold diggers are everywhere.. lol.. not just one particular group..

1|0
    0|0
  • No that not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you go to the shopping mall,, you'll see a lot of philipino ladies with old white men that who are too old for them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its like that too in where i am. Locals with older white guys. I just dont think all girls are like that, they labelled me as that but i grew up in a family thats 10-20 times richer than his. Makes no sense what so ever

• It's just that they choose to be more familar with that negative stereotype. But gold diggers exist among people in western world too.

• Well I've never heard anyone say that before.

0|0
    0|0