I like this guy and my friend said that guy likes me too... What if she misunderstood?

My bff that I have known for a few years (lets call her Laura) gave me a number of a guy that has the same intrests as me (let's call him Alex)... He is pratically a copy of my but a guy and on Halloween me and Laura and her friends went out around the town and after Laura and the guys left I was going to get a pizza with some other friends and Laura asked me if I was single and I replied yes and asked her why and she said coz Alex has a crush on me and she asked me if I like him too and I said yes he is cute and sweet coz Laura took a photo of all of us and I said that I didn't look good in it and he said you must be kidding... Yesterday i was chatting with him on messenger and i told him "you rock!" and he replied "You too baby 😘" he was joking (I think)... And today Laura asked me if he asked me out what would I reply and I said that I would say yes coz I really like him... My friends said we would look good as a couple but I don't know what to do because I really like him but I don't think he knows that I have a crush on him but I don't want to ask him out because im shy and maybe she misunderstood what he was saying... What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he really does like you

• In your age range, guys don't always know when girls like them. You have to overcome your shyness and ask him out. What if he accepts? Based on what you've written, the odds are quite high that he'll accept.

What Girls Said 0