He said: "I have to tell you something in person." ?

Okay, we were arguing and out of nowhere he says this: "I have to be brutally honest, I have to tell you something in person." When I asked him what it involves, he said: "Just know that if it hurts you, it hurts me." I asked him if he cheated on me, he said that he didn't, and would tell me if he did. Also, I know it's not about breaking up. So I'm honestly at a complete loss. What could this be about?

Updates:
It ended up being about our constant arguing and that we need to find compromises. Thank you for ALL answers, some were better than others, but I gave everyone an "up" because you took the time to reply. Thanks guys and gals.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• We know as much as you. We don't know him, we don't know what's been going on in your lives... so our guess is as good as yours.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Speculating on this may be the worst thing to do cause it could be anything. Just be open minded with whatever he tells you, as in, ready to accept it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• He may have an STD?

1|0
    0|0
  • Just meet him in person and find out. Outstanding idea right, i thought so :D

1|0
    0|0
  • it could be about that he's hot.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's sounds very serious or maybe it a sex question. Something to do with his values!

1|0
    0|0
  • Who knows... I would have thought cheating as well. When are you guys meeting to talk about this?

1|0
    0|0
  • It could be about anything...

0|0
    0|0