He said: "I have to tell you something in person." ?

Okay, we were arguing and out of nowhere he says this: "I have to be brutally honest, I have to tell you something in person." When I asked him what it involves, he said: "Just know that if it hurts you, it hurts me." I asked him if he cheated on me, he said that he didn't, and would tell me if he did. Also, I know it's not about breaking up. So I'm honestly at a complete loss. What could this be about?

It ended up being about our constant arguing and that we need to find compromises. Thank you for ALL answers, some were better than others, but I gave everyone an "up" because you took the time to reply. Thanks guys and gals.

Most Helpful Guy

• We know as much as you. We don't know him, we don't know what's been going on in your lives... so our guess is as good as yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Speculating on this may be the worst thing to do cause it could be anything. Just be open minded with whatever he tells you, as in, ready to accept it.

What Guys Said 3

• He may have an STD?

• Just meet him in person and find out. Outstanding idea right, i thought so :D

• it could be about that he's hot.

What Girls Said 3

• It's sounds very serious or maybe it a sex question. Something to do with his values!

• Who knows... I would have thought cheating as well. When are you guys meeting to talk about this?

• It could be about anything...