Average length of dating before a proposal if you're in your mid 30s and he's in his 40s?

We've been together a year... we talk about moving in together, but not yet about marriage. I'm 35 and he's 44, neither of us has been married but we've been in long term relationships and have both been engaged. We also each have a child from said relationships. Those relationships ended somewhat badly.

Most Helpful Guy

• for me I met my now wife in January 2011. I proposed to her in December of 2013

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I'd say around 1-2 years of dating.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Do you want to get married and does he? Since you both are adults with responsabilities, I suppose you do not waste time. I would say a year or two if both wanted to get married.

• About 3 weeks or so. Maybe 4 or 5 if the guy is a bitch.

• That age difference is substantial

• 9 years is nothing. Age means nothing if there is love and respect between two people. Besides that wasn't what my question was... please stay on topic.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!