Would you find it gross that you found out that your new date/girl has only dated two older guys previously?

The age gap is 20 years.
What do you guys think of that?
Is it something that shouldn't been mentioned at all?

• Thats gross
  • Now I don't think I can be good as your exes
  • Don't care
Bummer I didn't realise how much this would affect my future relationships with someone closer to my age. Even though the guys are more like FWB?

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine this would be something that wouldn't phase older guys at all, but would probably cause younger guys to panic. If you have only been dating older men previously, it means there are certain things you are looking for, and it would also mean there would be certain things that you have become accustomed to. Some of which younger guys may struggle with.

If what you are looking for has changed, they may be a better fit, but there will often be a seed of doubt in their mind. Younger guys are often not as confident as they present, and are often more threatened by other concepts than they let on, so even a guy who seems to be all alpha male not-giving-a-fuck can feel threatened by that and can shy away.

If a guy really likes you though, he will be able to work through those issues. A confident guy that is really into a girl will be sure that they will be what she needs, and will not have a problem with her past. In general, fear of a girls past is a sign of insecurity. And a lot of insecurity can be overcome if a girl seems worth it.

What Guys Said 15

• 20 years is a lot, I'd think she has some daddy issues. I may be wrong, but experience tells me that young girls that go for guys that old have daddy issues, and I'm not dealing with that.
    So that's a red flag.

• That is kind of odd. I wouldn't date you if you were dating someone that could be your dad. Just my opinion though.

• I most likely wouldn't want to date a girl like that, unless I knew for sure she had changed.

And I dont think you should be trying to hide that cause that will only end up badly. Im not saying you need to tell something like that on the first date, but at some point it might be good to open up and explain why you did it.

• It was not really a relationship?

• And to become marriage material, you really have to fix your morals, possibly mental issues and biggest insecurities you might have. And you have to be able to keep your judgement even if you're not in the right state of mind, that really isn't an excuse to do stupid shit, and you will probably end up cheating again, or something if you can't do that. I think that them being able to trust you is the most important thing.

• okay. thank you for telling me this.

• LOL no, I wouldn't care at all. A guy's a guy. Frankly, I don't like to think about my dates being with any other guy of any age. I'd be out to prove that I was better than her previous bfs, which usually isn't all that hard.

• Yep I won't be able to fulfill her fantasy of taking viagra or being divorced with children and buying her shit

• One time I thought nothing of it, but nowadays I'm a bit better at relating to other people and would now consider it a red flag.

• Why would you even mention that? Anyway, it would be stupid to judge you on that since you seem to be interested in me anyway. I would also say it's normal that you change the kind of person you go out with since it would be crazy to keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome.

• Immediately dump her. I've been through this once. I dont want it again.

• Can you tell me what happened?
      They weren't my boyfriends, more like F buddy

• It doesn't matter. It actually makes it worse. Hers were her F buddies too. That girl was so stupid, sometimes I think she was planning a gang bang. But for long term relationship of any type, she was absolutely unsuitable.

• wow okay.

• The visual would turn me off. Like having the image of an old guy fucking my girlfriend just turns me off.

• If this was the other way around it would be way different.

• Hahaha why would I care? Just more experie nce points for me.

• Don't care. I've been with more than a few girls, so I have my own history. We ALL have histories. I don't see what the age of her exes matters. Most girls your age date older guys anyways because they get tired of messing with 20 yo fuckboys.

• "Would you find it gross that you found out that your new date/girl has only dated two older guys previously?"

No, I'm not a baby.

• If she isn't into men her own age, I'd assume she was using me for material gain -- why else the sudden change in behavior?

• It's more like Friends with Benefits? Does that explain it?

• So she saw older men for sexual value only -- yet somehow expects me to believe that she's actually attracted to me? And she had poor enough judgement to have FWB?

Exactly why would I consider dating her?

• Yeah I'd dump her in the friend zone and move on to a new chick.

What Girls Said 2

• I Don't care!

• At my age I would be put off if someone I was dating had only ever been with women/men 20 years older than themselves. However, maybe as I age this will change.