Do I have a chance with her?

I'm the guy, we're both 16 and juniors in high school. We met about 6 weeks ago, we have civics together and study hall once a week. I struck up a conversation with her on Facebook on a Saturday. It went well and we started to talk in person in civics and study hall. We talked about prom a bit even though its in spring, I told her I was going and she said she's going but she doesn't know who with. My mom said she thinks she was hinting me to ask her to prom. To set the tone, I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice. I really like her and I'd love to go to the prom with her and have her as my first girlfriend, but she's very beautiful and I've got muscles from all the hard work I've been doing at gym, but I'm still on the less attractive side of men. A few weeks ago I decided to give her a compliment and see how she reacted. I said "you are beautiful" to her in Spanish on Facebook and she wrote "awww, thank you so much". And the next day when we were talking she smiled at me a lot. Anyways, do I have a chance with her?
Do I have a chance with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible that she sees you as more than a friend and wants to pursue a relationship with you, but I would still be careful. Attractive women always subconsciously keep their options open which means that if she finds a more attractive guy she might just decide to date him and pretend you never existed. It's important that you stay consistent if you want her to be your girlfriend. Show her kindness, warmth, understanding, and acceptance. Other guys may be better looking, but they might not have the right personality or qualities that she's looking for in a significant other. Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it bro, just be careful though.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0