Boyfriend is talking to his ex.. What should I do?

My boyfriend is talking to his ex who happens to be my step cousin... He promised me he wouldn't talk to her but he still is.. He's barely talked to me today and when he has texted me all he said was "sorry babe"

He said I could go on his facebook and when I do I see messages from her saying "Where r u"

Last I saw was her asking if she can call him and he said yes... Then again have her ask where he is...

I've asked him about why he was talking to her, and he hasn't answered my questions.. Again just keeps saying "Sorry babe"...
What do you think is going on with them?
I'm really worried...

Most Helpful Guy

• your worried because you have a mental block on what the truth is. He is meeting up with her behind your back and talking to her when you aren't around intently. you know whats going on, you just don't want to believe it

Most Helpful Girl

• You should drop him.

What Guys Said 3

• I can understand why you are concerned, it's possible that he still has some feelings for his ex, so just be watchful of his actions for some more time.

• We have talked about him having feelings for her still.. He admitted that he still cares for her, which I understand, you'll always care about certain people, but if he's going to be all jealous about me hanging out with an ex then he can't hangout with her when I'm not around.

• Yes, you're right.

• Hit him in the head with a brick

• The only rational idea here is to propose a threesome.

What Girls Said 3

• Leave him, why stay in a relationship like that..

• uh uh leave him.

• You have every right to be suspicious. His actions are very shady, and you need to address your concerns with him as soon as possible, especially since he is talking to her, avoiding contact with you, and she is questioning where he's at. He's probably meeting up with her somewhere, which is why he is not really responding to you. Just my opinion.

• We've talked since we posted this, and things are somewhat okay now I think.. Like I don't care if they're friends, I don't but like I old him if e wants to hangout with her then he has to text me, at least to let me know what's going on. I trust him 100%.. It's just her that I don't trust..
      He told me he wasn't with her by himself, which is true becase my bestfriend saw them with 2 other people, which im ok with. But i told him if he dosn't stop being sady then this isn't gonna work with us.. </3
      I love him to pieces but I hate feeling like he's doing something behind my back.. Long distance ucks eh..
      I apologize for my bad spelling by the way, typing really fast because I want to go to bed lol

• Unfortunately, women can be manipulative (even family). Some people just don't care how their actions effect others. They just have a one track mind. But I'm hoping that's not the case here.

It's great that you feel like you can trust him. Trust and communication is very important in a relationship. But my biggest advice for you is trust your gut instinct first and foremost, always. If something doesn't feel right, then it needs to be addressed. It's great that you've talked about this with him, and he knows where you stand. If he continues to be shady, and he knows how you feel about it, then reassess the relationship.

Have a good night!