Guys, don't you hate how we have to chase and compliment girls all the time?

Ugh. Occasionally I just get frustrated having to chase and shower them with attention and all this shit just for a chance that it'll be returned to us or maybe one day they'll grow the balls to let us know if they are really interested or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the chase isn't fun anymore, you're doing it wrong. Anticipation should be exciting and the feedback from her should make it worth your while. If it feels like work, you might be chasing the wrong girl.

• Wow that is very insightful.

• Thanks... I think all relationships should involve a lot more fun than they do effort. If it's tedious, the person you are chasing might be a bit too serious, or not as interested as you are. Either way, you might consider looking for someone who likes to have a little more fun. Life is serious enough without a partner who stresses you out instead of making you laugh, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• "having to chase and shower them with attention and all this shit"

Well there's your problem, you're doing the whole thing wrong.
    Haven't you heard the saying, "Don't put the pussy on a pedestal"?
    Treat them as equals, not your superiors. You'll have a lot more success and a lot more fun.

• Ya i hear ya, I try to do that. But don't you feel you are almost obligated to compliment them soooo often just to acknowledge that you are attracted to them, want to be more than a friend, etc. ? Do you know what i mean?

• Haha still have to respect them. They're just another human looking for the same thing as you.

• No they aren't. Heartless fuckers with a pussy, thinking their the shit. Fuck them.

hahahaha just playing man.

What Girls Said 3

• It shouldn't be that way...

• girls feel it when guys do it for attention only & not cause they want to compliment just to compliment.

• My, my, you have been burned soooooo bad!

• You are just so fucking observant aren't you
      lol

• Hey sorry lol
      I just see your posts a lot and I knew. As ya said, in observant

• I'm observant****

What Guys Said 2

• I've never done that and I don't plan to

• Well stop doing it. According to this mytake a small percentage of guys actually get wild, passionate sex with just having to say "wanna smash".

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

Meanwhile the rest of males that are not top 20% have to chase, shower them with attention and give up resources/time to finally have mundane ok sex.

FUCK THAT. TREAT WOMEN AS NOTHING SPECIAL. IF YOU AREN'T FUCKING THEM. SOME DUDE IS AND WITH CONSIDERABLY LESS EFFORT.

Learn about what dating is actually like from this:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22916-the-structure-of-the-dating-game-unwrapped-for-young-men-to-understand

Strive towards this goal

Do not give women attention, or compliment them. Treat them like you would a guy. Don't go out of your way for them, or treat them special.

• hahaha dis is good stuff!

I do wonder however, these tinder girls are they fat and attractiv or not

• It's a sample size of female population. Most are average looking. Some are drop dead gorgeous and some are ugly.

• o okay