What is the ideal appearance and personality of your dream girlfriend/boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.

And for appearance... I just don't know, but if she likes sports is, I'd be happy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall and handsome Christian man who has a good heart. Is kind yet strong, understanding yet assertive if need be, humble yet Confident. I don't have a specific race but I think it would be cool if he had naturally tan skin and smooth hair

What Guys Said 3

• My crush basically. Don't really wanna post a picture of her here though.

• Smart, pretty, have a great attitude. That's basically all.

• Tall and handsome.

What Girls Said 0