What do I do if my boyfriend played spin the bottle and kissed other girls when I wasn't there?

Most Helpful Guy

• grey area here few questions:

Di he tell you himself or did you find out by someone else?

Does it bother you? it was only a kiss

did you guys talk about what each other considers cheating?

For example my girlfriend and I consider:

kissing, blowjobs, sex to be cheating of course

buttt she doesn't care if I grab a girls boob or ass (over clothing) she finds it funny she actually asked me to grab her best friends tits once and we all had a a laugh about it...

only YOU can decide what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• People still play that game? Kind of surprised. lol

Well he should have told them that he has a girlfriend so anything that involves touching other girls in any way may it be kissing and anything like that. Then it would go to who ever is next to him.

Did you ask him why he didn't just say he couldn't that he's taken and doesn't care if it's just a kiss he's not going to do that?

• Yeah I did and he just said he wasn't thinking

• I did tell him how I felt and he said sorry but I didn't feel any meaning behind his words

• then maybe u should break up with him if he doesn't truly feel sorry

What Guys Said 14

• He cheated, don't believe the "but it's just a game" bullshit. Dump his ass. Next time he'll get his dick sucked in a dare, and then he'll fuck another girl and give you the same excuse.
    Dump him.

• Leave his cheating ass. It's common sense to not kiss any girls under any circumstances if you are in a relationship. He needs to grow up. My ex was like this but not to the point where she would kiss them, just to where she went on a date with another guy and didn't think anything of it. She was so oblivious that she didn't even think she did something wrong.

• Dumpity dump DUMP.

• leave him. if he has a relationship and still decides to play than he is not worth dating. he knew he would have to kiss a girl so why did he play. just think of that

• Dump his cheating ass.

• Leave that douche! He isn't ready for a serious relationship!

• what do you think? you leave him

• Spin the bottle is a fun party game, no more. If he was the one to tell you that he did this, he likely doesn't feel as though he has cheated on you, and thus hasn't really cheated.

• He's a cheater girl. You deserve better.

• id dump him

• He probably liked it, but he's tied down to you so he probably didn't do anything past that

• Dump his nasty ass. And seriously, who the fuck plays spin the bottle now? Is this a 90's movie? Lame

• Leave him to rot. He's not loyal if he gives himself up to other girls

• As I wrote this I realised that guys can be asses, but are not always the main reason to be blamed. Many people will say he's the spawn of satan, but a lot of guys accused have been tempted with alcohol or could have been blacknailed into it... However, in this case it was probably for his own satisfaction and to either get laid by another girl, or (no offence) possibly find more excitement in his relationships with other girls

• He is a minor

• And so am I we can't drink

• Were they kissing in front of the others? Were there other guys there?

• Probably: spin the bottle is a game.

• and asker writes girlS (pl)

• @jacquesvol Sometimes the two who have to kiss might be sent into another room to do it privately, but if they do it in front of the group which includes both genders I think it's further from cheating.

What Girls Said 9

• Gosh, you dump his ass obviously. That's cheating. Have self-respect please and break up.

• I don't know! Is it a deal breaker for you?

• ... you dump him.

• Hmm good question. If he's not alone as in 'not single' person playing the game. then its OKAY. Maybe not! At least he told you about it?

• By the lied to me first I had to push it out of him

• If a bottle got him to cheat then he may do it again. It is easy to just not play the game or refuse to take part and he didn't do that.

• Dump him that's cheating

• You make him your ex boyfriend because that's cheating.

• If he had sense he wouldn't be playing at all.

• Kiss his best friend 😊 #thankmelater