Guys: if you are not interested in a girl, do you still text her?

Guys: if you are not interested in a girl, do you still text/call/email her? My theory is that if he is reaching out to a girl in any form, he is interested in her. If he is not interested, there is silence on his part. True or False?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that can be true most of the time, but ocassionally guys will still stay in touch (usually when friend zoned) and they will still be friends, but some guys hate thinking about how the relationship ended, so they cut them out of their life.

Most Helpful Girl

• They or some texts as a friends.

What Guys Said 3

• False cuz i like having "girl who're friends" to talk to sometimes ^_^ http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• Depends on how it ended. I have stay in touched with girl/women I was not interested in because they were great, it just did not work out.

And on the opposite side, I stayed in contact hoping things would work out and they didn't.

• If guys are not interested, some may try to at least get a blowjob. Most will ignore you though

What Girls Said 0