Annoying girlfriend and thinking way to far into the future?

I've been dating this girl for around 2 1/2 months and it is kinda getting annoying. She got really attached really fast like she has told me she wants to be with me for the rest of her life and the constant i miss you every other second rubs me raw like come on i can't be the only guy this has happened to. So i guess im asking what do y'all think have you been through this before and what did y'all do.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• haha its because she cares more than you bro. You are probably talking to other girls and she sees no one else. thats where the problem comes in. How much do you like her?

• Well i mean i like her a lot but just sometimes it gets overwhelming you know what i mean.

• women act like that when they fall hard. If you think about it, thats a good thing. As you get older, girls only get more complicated until they are old

• Alright man well thanks for the help.