How can I get a girlfriend (very serious relationship) online?

How to i find a girl online to make her my girlfriend. I want real relationship. I want to get to know her online and then meet her up.. I'm hoping for damn serious relationship, where i could end up getting married?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to girls

0|0
    0|0
    • Where? How? Which site after which i would get to get close to her?

• Not happening on this website or this moment sorry

• Off course not here... I'm asking which site? Or which plave in the Internet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be so serious dude. Just talk to a girl, invite her out for a simple coffee. The rest will just take care of itself, stop implying serious relationship straight away! It will freak people out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Holy jesus

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you live? Honestly.

0|1
    0|0
    • so you seems interested?

• P. s. If you're looking for a serious one, first take a REALLY good look at your true self, and then no "seriousness" ever goes on online. Get into real life. Go to university, find a job, take a hobby class, hang out in family events, etc.

• Nope. Stop looking online. Unless you're trying to scam some poor simple girl with something to offer, who is innocently looking for a true relationship.
      Also you can start by getting off your lame lazy gold-digging ass and taking an English class.

What Guys Said 4

• Have you tried Amazon?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe one of the hundreds of dating websites/apps?

0|0
    0|0
  • It would probably be best somewhere else instead of here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Obviously not talking about gag...
      I'm talking about any other site. Which is the best one.

• That's a road few have taken. But a road, nonetheless. Where? There are good sites... not really for dating but for having friends.

0|0
    0|0