Can you be in. love or love more then one person at the same time?

There's thing guy who I love we dated for a while but I still love my ex and I'm just stuck but my ex has also done a lot of bad buy he's trying to make it up. But this guy I'm reallyinto really cares and I've givenmy ex manny chances. but it feels wrong to have feelings for both.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got into another relationship having feelings for your ex. You put yourself in quite the predicament. I will tell you that your ex will not change even though you think so. You need to live the guy you have and handled your unneccesary feelings with your ex

Most Helpful Girl

• There are varying degrees of love. I don't think you can be "head over heels", "want to spend the rest of my life with this person" in love with 2 guys at the same time. You can however, love someone without being "in love" with them

What Guys Said 2

• Sweetie hit it just right. You can love many people, but can you say you want to spend the rest of your life with both of them?

People confuse love with being infatuated with someone. Example, I am seeing a girl, its been a few weeks and she is the bomb. She is almost too perfect, I know feelings are developing but do I love her, to early.

• Romantically, no. Platonic, yes.

What Girls Said 0