I cheated on my boyfriend. What should I do?

Lol sorry about the false adversity. I needed to get your attention.

A guy started liking me awhile back and he is soooo sweet. Nobody hates him. He is kind to everyone and will do anything to make me happy. He brags about talking to me. The thing is he is not considered attractive to most people, he even has messed up teeth, and a strong accent but this doesn't really bug me. I find him cute. I am considering dating him. The real question is what would everyone say about this? I don't care it's just I like to know what people would think about this. What would you say if someone that was attractive was dating someone that not many people thought was attractive.

Curiosity kills me. IM NOT SHALLOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WOULD THINK.

LOOKS DONT MATTER TO ME!

Okay. Thanks for not leaving rants and calling me shallow for wondering what someone would think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was so ready to call you a whore lol Now you are under 18 years old which means you care about a lot of stupid shit like how you look to other people. I will tell you one thing. If you date a guy based off of how you think your friends will react, you should reevaluate yourself. Do you understand how that is messed up? Would you really want to miss out on happiness because of what people think? You should go for it and tell him how you feel. Be smart though because if you ruin it, he will turn into an asshole eventually and probably either pretend to not care or be super hurt by it. Please dont be dumb

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people might think you could get someone better looking but who cares. I'm always using this very cliche staying on here because people tend to forget it. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
    I've seen guys ask the question. "Why do hott girls date 'ugly' guys?" In some form or another and seriously it's irritating that people can be so shallow and stupid. (Not meaning you) my husband is actually gorgeous amazing blue eyes, perfect lips, abs (he works out a lot), tall, but he has a lot of his front teeth pulled at the moment (the dentist is slowly fixing his smile) and before they were pulled they were all f**ked up. Now a lot of people would be put off just because his mouth supposedly knocks his hottness down a quite a few points but not to me. So get with the guy and don't worry about other people at all if you are.

What Guys Said 2

• They would probably think that you "settled" for him or accuse you of using/leading him on (unless he happens to have rich parents, I don't see how you would be able to "use" him anyway).

Of course, none of that shit should matter. If you like each other and feel that you would be happy with him, then go for it.

• Really who cares what they think, if he makes you happy and is a straight ace of a guy, do it. Those friends who are shallow and judge you, well you do not need them and in a few years most will not remember your name.

So if you are happy with the guy, take a chance, good guys are hard to come by.

What Girls Said 2

• TELL HIM THAT YOU CHEATED!

• I'll take it that you didn't read what I put.

• Btfvftcdrcrtdcdt girlfriend gbfvfvtv sorry yfvygvgyv about fvyfvygvv the uhubub false gbgyv advetsity vgyvhyg ghyv not hgbygvgy computing gvyfvfyv questioning not bygvy same girlfriend as gfvfy details gbyggb