Am I ugly or awkward?

I've never had a boyfriend before, and I'm 16 years old. I've kissed two guys, and that's it. I've talked to a lot of guys, and have had guys flirt with me and call me cute. It just never seems to go farther than that. Is it because I'm awkward? How do I stop being awkward and get a guys attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw you just aren't giving them those "I want to be your man/I want you to be my man" kind of vibes I'm guessing. Which is why they'll lose interest in you + goto another girl.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• So start teasing them if not calling them a cute name or something... most guys will take it from there after they think "she's tryna join the team I see"... let me "wife her up/cuff her' before it's too late ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• First you know to wait and grow as a person before you can get a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• You're attractive since other guys tell you that you are. Maybe other guys are afraid to make a move so this makes you think that they don't like you but in reality, they do..

• "Am I ugly"
    *Post no pictures*

"I've never had a boyfriend before, and I'm 16 years old."
    What a shocker, a 16-year-old that's never been in a relationship, try asking when you're older.

What Girls Said 1

• At least you have done those things.
    I'm 21 and have yet to experience anything remotely romantic. Don't overthink it.