How many turn-offs would you tolerate in a person if they were a good match for you in most other ways?

The guy I've been dating for about a month can be whiny like a child if he doesn't get his way on something. He also is physically clingy at times, especially with overdoing the kissing, and his "man areas" don't seem very clean, to the point where I attempted
to give him oral sex but had to stop because it was so unpleasant.

Despite these few annoying traits, he's very funny, affectionate, sweet and thoughtful. He surprised me with ice cream when he brought take out to my place for dinner. He also bought me a small gift when he went on a weekend trip with a friend. He's good at initiating and maintaining communication when we don't see each other for a while. I genuinely enjoy his company and like him as a person, but the things I've listed above have kept me from feeling any real romantic spark or emotional attachment to him.

Should I still date him despite his unattractive qualities (since they're biggies for me), or break it off? He already knows I'm not interested in a relationship with him but he still seems to be getting attached after we agreed to keep it at casual dating and not have a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• I was in the same situation with a girl, physically I didn't see it in her just enough to generate my spark, I missed taking my chance and regret it ever since...
    But honestly only you can know, if you are confused tell him, and just leave each other alone for a couple weeks while your head gains some clarity.
    And tell him to wash for fucks sake, he can't read minds, tell him about all the things he is doing turning you off

• I've told him about everything but the junk... I don't know how to bring it up without sounding rude or offensive.

• Be rude and offensive, you'll find out from his reaction how mature he is

What Girls Said 0